INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
This document provides information of conditions of personal data processing of clients (hereinafter “Affected persons”) of the company Chantall online s.r.o. within Section 19 of the Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on personal data protection and on changing and amending certain laws (hereinafter “Act”) and under Articles 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “Regulation) if they are processed with regard to e-shop, loyalty programme, marketing offers, competitions which are organised by the company Chantall s.r.o., stimuli of clients, their questions or complaints. Information stated in this document applies in case when we process information as an operator.
The company Chantall s.r.o. always takes privacy of its clients into consideration when it provides services and products as well as their innovations. We are absolutely aware of our obligations resulting from legal regulations regulating your privacy and the protection of your personal data, therefore we access to the protection of your personal data with respect and responsibility.
Operator (identification and contact data):
Chantall online s.r.o., registered office Dvorska cesta 2/B, 940 01 Nové Zámky, the Slovak Republic, Business Identification No.: 50 887 734
Legal basis and purpose of processing of personal data:
Personal data of clients (affected persons) are used if:
- it is necessary with regard to the performance of contract (processing of personal data for the purpose of concluding contract, change or termination of contract in compliance with legal regulations, for settlement of complaints and further requirement of client as an affected person),
- legal regulations impose to use them (processing of personal data for the purpose of tax processing and keeping accounts),
- it is necessary for the protection of authorized interests of operator, especially with regard to the following purposes:
- application and protection of rights and settlements of disputes with regard to rights and obligations in connection with a contractual or legal relation of affected person and operator, enforcement of claims incurred out of contract with operator. In such case personal data are processed for the period of duration of time of limitation established by legal regulations, usually not longer than 10 years after the termination of contractual relation,
- direct marketing – sending information of offers of own goods and services, special offers and goods reductions in cases when there is an assumption that this information is interesting for a client or an affected person. The direct marketing is realized only by an e-mail and a client as an affected person has a possibility to object against it any time. Personal data will not be used any more for direct marketing in case of objection. Personal data are stored not more than for the period of duration of membership of affected person in loyalty programme.
if an affected person has given the operator valid consent (processing of personal data for the purpose of establishing a membership in loyalty programme of the company Chantall s.r.o. which includes the issuance of loyalty card, membership and receiving advantages and discounts within operator´s offers, moreover for marketing and advertising purposes of the company Chantall s.r.o.).
Categories of processed personal data:
- Name, Surname, Title
- Date of Birth,
- Address, residence (street, house number, town, postcode),
Storing Period of Personal Data:
Scope of processing of personal data and storing period arise from respective legal regulations. If in a particular case does not arise a legitimate need to store personal data for a longer period, personal data are stored maximally for the period of given consent or for the period of duration of membership of affected person in the loyalty programme. If personal data of clients are processed on legal bases – performance of contract, these personal data are processed for the overall period of duration of contractual relation. If a contract is terminated, we proceed to the liquidation of client´s personal data if his personal data cannot be processed on a different legal basis.
Operator´s information system which personal data of affected person are processed in:
Accounting-Information System MRP – KS
Rights of an affected person:
In case of request an affected person has the right that an authorized person, who shall process his personal data, shall prove his identity or provide other additional data, especially the information of special act on the basis of which personal data are processed, of voluntariness or obligation to provide personal data or what consequences there will be in case if he refuses to assign personal data to operator.
Client as an affected person has the right to:
- The right to withdraw consent with the processing of personal data any time
- The right to request a confirmation from an operator if personal data related to him are processed and if they are, he has the right to access these data within the provision of Section 21 of the Act
- The right to correction of personal data
- The right to erasure of personal data
- The right to restriction of processing of personal data
- The right to object against processing of personal data
- The right to transfer his personal data
- The right that the decision, which is based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, will not apply to him and which has legal effects which are related to him or which significantly influence him
- The right to file a complaint to supervisory body, that is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava if he thinks that processing of personal data related to him is in contradiction to Act and/or Regulation.
Withdrawing consent with processing of personal data:
A client as an affected person can withdraw the given consent (or his membership in loyalty programme) at any time by sending a mail to the address of registered office of operator or an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data will not be published. An affected person has been informed about all information defined by law within Section 19 of the Act.